Skip to main content
Open Government Declaration
- Except for subject matters that cannot be copyrighted under the Copyright Act (such as acts, regulations, text of speeches prepared by civil servants, press releases, etc.; please refer to Article 9 for details), all contents, including text descriptions, photos, pictures, audio, videos, and other information, contained on the website of the Penghu National Scenic Area Administration, Tourism Bureau, MOTC, are protected under the Copyright Act.
- Any person is free and welcome to use the said subject matters not protected by the Copyright Act.
- The information and contents contain in this website are protected by the Copyright Act. Except for reasonable uses, a party shall apply for permission or license to respective copywriters prior to use.
- The said “reasonable uses” are described as follows:
- The Penghu National Scenic Area Administration, Tourism Bureau, MOTC, shall be the copyright owner of all works on this website published in the name of the Penghu National Scenic Area Administration, Tourism Bureau, MOTC. Such works may be reproduced, publicly broadcast, or publicly transmitted within a reasonable scope, provided that their sources shall be cited.
- Information contained on this website can be reproduced by individuals or families for non-business purpose.
- Within a reasonable scope, the information contained in this website may be quoted where necessary for reports, comments, teaching, research, or other legitimate purposes, provided that its sources shall be cited.
- Please refer to articles 44 to 65 of the Copyright Act for other legitimate uses within a reasonable scope.
- Except for compliance with the electronic rights management information that cannot be removed or altered under Article 81-1 of the Copyright Act or the removal or alteration of the electronic rights management information is technically necessary for conversion of a recording or transmission system, works cannot be legally used. Under no circumstances shall the electronic rights management information contained on this website be removed or altered without permission.